The University of Texas at Dallas LSAMP Bridge-to-Doctorate (BD) Fellowship program, which is funded by the National Science Foundation, will welcome Fellows in Summer 2020. We are part of the UT System LSAMP Alliance, which for over 20 years has supported under-represented minority students through the undergraduate summer research academy, study abroad opportunities and graduate students in BD Fellowship programs across University of Texas campuses.
The Fellowship and program support underrepresented minority students as they begin and complete their science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) PhD degree.
- Stipend of $32,000 annually for two years
- Tuition and fees paid for two years
- Continued funding via RA or TA positions to complete the PhD degree
- Personalized mentoring
- Enriched academic services and support
- Exciting research and professional opportunities
- Participation in an LSAMP program as an undergraduate student OR completed an undergraduate degree at Hispanic-serving institution or HCBU, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Acceptance into an eligible STEM graduate program at the University of Texas at Dallas (you can apply concurrently)
- Intention to pursue a PhD degree in a STEM discipline
Have a question? Please email the LSAMP Program Manager at [email protected].